At Park Hill Hospital in Doncaster we treat many conditions including:
- Shoulder Instability
- Frozen Shoulder
- Tennis Elbow
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Spinal Whiplash
- Low Back Pain
- Trapped Nerve, e.g. sciatica
- Prolapsed Disc
- Neck Pain
- Knee Ligament and/or Cartlidge Tears
- Muscle Tear e.g hamstring, calf
- Patella Problems
Pre and Post Operative Care
- Management treatment for back & neck, knees, hips, shoulders, ankle, feet & hand and after gynaecological surgery.
- Sports specific injury treatment and rehabilitation for liagments , strains and sprains
- Prevention and management of re-occurring injuries
- Pelvic Floor disorders (inc. pre and post pregnancy)
Acupuncture (medically approved)
- Pain relief
- Complimentary to other physiotherapy treatments
The physiotherapy department accepts referrals from both GPs and consultants. You may also self refer for treatment. In this situation the physiotherapist will report any findings and outcome at the end of your treatment back to your GP.
To find out more about Park Hill Hospital please contact us on 01302 553332/553348 or via form.