Suffering from hip or knee pain?
Experiencing mobility problems?
Is hip or knee surgery right for you?
We know that joint pain can be an issue as you get older. Our clinical team can put your mind at rest and your life back on track…
Wear and tear on hips and knees is a major source of pain and discomfort for many people, and it can cause long-term emotional distress too. Without the help of qualified specialists, there is even a risk of losing your mobility as the problem gets worse.
There is no need to worry though, because advances in clinical care mean that effective treatment is now more accessible than ever. Every year, thousands of people enjoy the benefits of hip and knee replacements. They enjoy smoother and faster recovery too, thanks to better clinical techniques and equipment. The reward of intervention is not just pain-free days; it can give you back your independence and your passion for life.
Why choose Park hill Hospital?
Having your hip or knee replacement performed at Park Hill Hospital makes perfect sense for a wide range of reasons. The personal service we give every patient is one such reason, because having your own dedicated Patient Advisor means you will get exactly the right care and attention for your unique individual needs.
What is more, our clinical teams are staffed by some of the UK’s leading professionals in their fields, and they will treat you quickly, expertly and with all the courtesy that makes your experience as pleasant as possible. Your surgery and recovery will be safe, smooth and speedy, but will also make sure that the little things are taken care of too. From your physical comfort and the mood of your surroundings to the convenience of our on-site facilities, we really have thought of everything.
- We have fast and flexible appointments to help speed up your recovery, so you can fit your surgery around your everyday life with minimal disruption.
- Our personalised approach covers every step of your experience, from your first consultation right through to surgery, discharge, medication and any rehabilitation or follow-up appointments.
- Our consultant orthopaedic surgeons produce superb results because they are leaders in their fields, and that is great for your peace of mind as well as your treatment’s success.
- We are committed to your comfort and well-being, which is why we provide private en-suite bedrooms, a freshly prepared menu, private patient in-room extras and facilities like free parking.
- You can manage the cost of your treatment using our interest-free finance with Zebra Health Finance, and that means there is no need delay and one less thing to worry about.
Help is here
To find out whether a hip or knee replacement is right for you, please email us to arrange a consultation: email@example.com
We can treat a wide range of hip and knee complaints here at Park Hill Hospital, and that is because we have the facilities and expertise all on site. Whether it is an injury causing hip pain or knee problems from wear and tear, you will find our friendly team of specialists are ready to look after you with all the very latest techniques and equipment.
Meet our consultants
The knowledge and skill of our consultant orthopaedic surgeons is central to our reputation here at Park Hill Hospital. As well as being friendly and sympathetic, you will find they have all the medical experience they need for performing their work to the exemplary standards our patients love us for.
Total Care package
Our Total Care package provides value, convenience and real peace of mind; in other words, everything you need. This fixed-price intervention is an all-inclusive approach, covering surgery including hip or knee replacement surgery.
Covering all the things you will need for your entire time with us, even after your discharge, this is our most comprehensive package.
- Pre-operative assessment before your admission
- Hospital accommodation with meals if required/appropriate
- Diagnostics namely MRI, CT and X-ray
- Consultants’ fees while you’re with us
- Sixty days of post-discharge outpatient care starting the day you leave hospital
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are covered for care once you leave our hospital.
- One follow-up consultation with your consultant
- Take-home medications for up to ten days, as prescribed by your consultant
Getting referred to Park Hill Hospital
You can ask to be referred to Park Hill Hospital if your GP recommends seeing a Consultant for joint pain, or to talk about surgery on your hips and knees.
You can also refer yourself through your consultant who may choose to get in touch with your GP for further information.
Contact your insurance company and speak to your GP to inform them that you will be using your private medical insurance.
Come and see us
For more information, or to book your private consultation with one of our leading consultant orthopaedic surgeons, please call us on 07775 432 536.