Care delivered in privacy, with compassion, dignity and respect:
- In a safe and clean environment.
- By a friendly, efficient team who ensure you are involved in decisions about your treatment and aim to promote your independence.
- With information that ensures you are well-informed about your choices, provided in a way that you can understand.
- By staff who are aware of, understand and recognise your social and cultural diversity, values and beliefs.
- With priority given to good clinical practice supported by modern technology and equipment.
- In surroundings designed to promote well being and comfort.